Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Smile 70 CPMY 1991 Will Accept Trades

I have a beautiful 70 CPMY 1991 and am retireing from boating. This boat has single owner history, beautiful maintaince, new electronics, new hard bottom dingy and 40 4cy Honda, new life raft, new watermaker,and shows like new. I have owned six Hats and this is a floating mansion and yet easily operated by a couple with bow thruster, dual gen sets, 1271s, and beautifuly set up. Amtico floors in galley and wheelhouse, new stainless appliances, battries new, less than 1000 hours on main engines. All maintaince records available. Captain operated since new. New carpet and tastefully appointed teak throughout. Engine and generator room visual monitor systems. Ready to move aboard, or cruise the islands with new watermaker and bottom paint. I had prepared boat to do just that but medical conditions prevent me from continueing with my lifes dream. What have you to trade? Boat, House, Appartment or land. This will be an easy transaction. Great boat to use for bed and breakfast in many seaports. Lets talk. WW Gilman
    Last edited by wwgilman; 11-27-2006 at 11:07 AM.

Re: 70 CPMY 1991 Will Accept Trades

how much are you asking?

I'm actually looking for a '79 @ 58 galley up CPMY
    Any suggestions?

Here is a 58 CMY galley up, for sale:

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...95&searchtype=

I expect to be the market for a galley down model of that yacht in a few years. Good luck!

Good luck to wwgilman also, best selling point for the boat might be if the mooring spot comes with the boat. That seems to be the tough part of selling the larger boats these days.
    Last edited by hyperfishing; 03-17-2007 at 02:22 AM.

where is it located... and a 40' DCMY trade?

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

we are interested in trading site ready river front property on the st johns river in deland fl hank and jim 386 405 2903 & 561 379 3215 e-mail hankandjim@hotmail.com