Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    pigsnoot Guest

1970 36' Hatteras Convertible

100 hours SMOH, engines and hull, 555 Cummins, 19 knot cruise, new hardtop, enclosure, interior. New paint on hull, bridge, bridgehouse. Bottom sandblasted, barrier coated. Extensive custom fibreglass work, updates. Clean, white engine room, everything new and updated. Pics in owners forum. $85,000.00. E mail tking@theitgroup.com if interested.

double trouble Guest

36 hatteras

I owen a 36 and saw the photo of your bridge helm station. do you have fiberglass mold?

pigsnoot Guest

helm

helm is fiberglass over wood, no mold

tslane Guest

36 flybridge

We offer a new larger flybridge & console for the 36 Hatteras convertibles built from 1969 to 1977. Contact Tom @ 336-861-6100

double trouble Guest

boat speed

I noticed that you have 215hp engines in your boat and your ad says you cruise at 19 knots. I have 210 hp in my 36 and she only criuses at 15 1/2. how did you get that extra speed? any imfo would be appreciative. thanks

richgage Guest

pic of boat

I have been looking for a 36ft hat could you send me some pics of your boat and tell me what state your located in. Thanks Richard

double trouble Guest

36 hatt

the boat is located in va. and i have been thinking of selling her. she had a refit the last 2 years. her haul is fighting lady yellow-pretty little boat. new gen 9kw. woodwork refin. new head liners, new appl. etc.

fredfryguy Guest

Still for sale????????????

Send pic's and spec's. Cockpit dimensions? Price? Thanks, Fred