Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Onan Service Manual

I have a 15kw Onan (1980) got the parts Manual but would like to have the service manual.

Re: Onan Service Manual

I've got an "Operator's Manual" for my 1977 Onan 15kW (MDJF). Will this work? If so, send me an e-mail address and I'll scan this and send to you as a PDF file.

Chris try Ebay. there are always manuels being sold. Owners , service and parts are the 3 to have. We have 4.0 MCCK and between all 3 manuels have it figured out. one word of caution, there seems to be conflicting statements between owners manuel and service manuel on a few items so dont be surprised.

Chris,

Besides the owner's manual, there's a parts manual, an engine service manual and a separate generator service manual. I have all three for my 15 Kw MDJF, purchased by calling Onan.

If any of them are no longer available, let me know.

Doug Shuman

Doug,
    Can you advise if the service manual covers timing? If so I would be interrested in it. Mike E-mailed me the owners and electrical manual, which helped alot but did not cover timing problems

Thanks Chris