Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: new forum??

Re: new forum??

Yup-- Randy dove in head first and you saw what happened. Of course he's used to diving in the shallow GENE pool

I leaned back in my chair and fell off on that one You know I find myself clicking back and forth from the sand bar to the tech deck and I feel they are kicking Randys but they always have 4 times the people loged on?? Bill you think we aouto declaire mutiny on this here FREEBIRD boat? He promised we would get promoted in his secret cult but I'm not sure any more I don't mean to be a follower but I was slow in school
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

HeyGuz--wait for the full moon -- then we start a big bonfire on Randy's boat and dance under the moon to join his cult. After a whole night of peyote', aguave, mojta, and a bunch of gusanos (guzzman that close!) youll be in, and never worry about the "other side" ever, ever again. I'm sure we will all live happily ever after and die with a smile that will envy leaving for the islands with full fuel tanks. >>>>>>> need "happy ending" emoticon. ;-b >>>>>>>>>>>
    Tambien, Cabron?
    Let the "EXPERTS" have their fun over there,when they dry up theyll all blow away. ws

YES YES YES I can see it now full fuel tanks, stores full of food and: ta-kill-ya, rum, gin ,vodka I can I can see it . YES I CAN SEE IT ...I SEE THE LIGHT We will cruies till the ends of the earth and back.. well convoy and plan each jorney and really use are boats to the maximum limits and beyond , We will explore and concore, pilage and plunder and have are way with the land Ok I'm in , sorry I drifted off
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIGHT, BRUTHA, HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIGHT??? The promised land. I wanna see baskets with fresh fruit swingin' with the motion.
    Bring lots of LEVI's.

Levi's ( 1980's need ) heck I know whats gold in the Mother land 2006 : can openers , grease , ice cream churns , peanut butter , nuts , protien , caned tuna , caned food , they can't revult due to they all weigh under 130lbs? I just recived 2 married cousins on my wifes side 5 days ago, and when we went to walmart they cryed seeing all the things we got , that we take for granted everyday change the subject .... but it would be great to visit ,if that old fart would die ...
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Just do not drink the Guyana punch!

8. Re: new forum??

Alright children, time for PappaBird to go to bed. It's been a long day, and I have to get up early and go marina hopping with JelloBoy tomorrow.

Your exhausted leader.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com