Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: new forum??

new forum??

Am i senile or did this "everything else" forum just come into existance today?? I don't remember ever seeing it and suddenly, here it is....??

Wink Re: new forum??

Actually, it has been coming for some time now. You are correct though, it just happened this morning.

The Hatteras Tech Talk section will be used for topics and threads that are specifically related to Hatteras yachts. It will be the more technical section where members ask questions and exchange ideas about their boats. In this section, threads will be required to stay on topic and be Hatteras specific.

The Everything Else (Sandbar) section will be used for more general and less specific discussion and postings. While digressions and ramblings will be more tolerated in this section, forum policies and guidelines will still apply.

The changes are in response to member's requests and an attempt to accomodate the varied tastes of our members.

Enjoy!
    Doug Langley, Forum Admin
    Sam's Marine International
    http://www.samsmarine.com

3. Re: new forum??

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsong
    Am i senile or did this "everything else" forum just come into existance today?? I don't remember ever seeing it and suddenly, here it is....??
    I know you are a new guy, so a word of advice. Be careful who you kid around with on that "other" forum! You may already be guilty by association after talking to me!

I've been given credit for it's inception which is rather flattering I guess.

Oh well, now we can have our cake and throw it at each other too!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: new forum??

Remember now CRAZYBIRD we got this new thred from the MODS and you don't want cake on your face so show them you can handle it Bubbamigo
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

5. Re: new forum??

No problemo large amigo. I was talking about a good food fight between friends. I think this might just work.

The only problem I see is that some of the previous whiners are going to find themselves all alone on that other forum!!!

Like I've said many, many times, I can be as serious as the next guy when the situation warrants. To that end, I'll keep up to date on the serious stuff and post accordingly. But I'll have to poke fun at some of the whiners when they go bar hopping!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    Remember now CRAZYBIRD we got this new thred from the MODS and you don't want cake on your face so show them you can handle it Bubbamigo
    Sr. Randy tiene siempre torta en su cara.

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    Eso, y un dick tieso no tiene ninguna conciencia cuando bajo plataforma de la nadada

Your spanish is improving but you lost me on the last word nadada????
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

9. Re: new forum??

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill
    Sr. Randy tiene siempre torta en su cara.
    Mr FREEBIRD your tiny simple turtle is in the car.

What the hell did you mean by that? Are you calling my turtle or my car UGLY???

He's saying Randy always has egg on his face
    NAPLES, FLORIDA