Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Re: Liquid Asset Really Bugs Me

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfishgyd
    Since, as the saying goes:

Sharks don't bite lawyers........

Then why would a bug bite Randy ???
    ROFLOL......
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

2. Re: Liquid Asset Really Bugs Me

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfishgyd
    Since, as the saying goes:

Sharks don't bite lawyers........

Then why would a bug bite Randy ???
    They were girl bugs!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

3. Re: Liquid Asset Really Bugs Me

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal
    I don't know how he could conclude you have been bitten by an ant, unless he saw it. Most of these so-called "spider bites" are not bites at all. They are infections with MRSA, and they need appropriate antibiotic treatment AFTER the physician surgically drains it. PM me if you want to discuss it, and put your phone number in. This is something we struggle with every day in my line of work.
    Dang Doc, I forgot all about you! I could have saved myself a hundred bucks and sent you a picture for an on-line diagnosis!

Could be the wave of the future. This bite didn't appear to have anything to drain, and he said there was no need for anti-biotics. Should I give ole' Ben Dover, attorney at law, a call?

He did give me a prescription of Prednezone (sp) but I didn't bother filling it. It's better this evening. It still itches, but the swelling has gone down.

I was just being extra cautious after my Buddy's incident with the spider bite.
    BTW Pat, it didn't happen on my boat. Your's on the other hand is a junior Noah's ark!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

4. Re: Liquid Asset Really Bugs Me

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Asset
    Randy lease on using my computer has expired!

-edited by Pat
    You going for the title of Junior Moderator? How dare you change my, I mean your thread!

I went out and bought me a new laptop today, one that's better than Pat's! Just for the record, he helped me pick it out and set it up for me.

Thanks Bubba. Now I feel guilty about putting those male and female snakes and spiders on your boat when you left tonite! Could be a good thing though, maybe those snakes will wipe out that ant farm!