Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

Randy,

Go to bed
    Pat Bustle
    Palmetto, Florida
    1984 38 Topaz Express "Aranmore"
    Broker, United Yacht Sales
    Visit My Website

2. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

Good morning ya'll. Sorry about the TUI earlier. Too much GooseJuice preceding a 22 hour day and 750 miles.

To repeat, more clearly, my cell is junk. I'm headed out to get another one this am. If anybody needs to reach me about tickets, Pat can be my secretary.
    Pat Bustle
    Palmetto, Florida
    1984 38 Topaz Express "Aranmore"
    Broker, United Yacht Sales
    Visit My Website

3. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

My apologies to Pat. Didn't realize he had logged on after me last night, uh, this morning. I'm obviously on his boat, and he's snoozing.

Man, it's a good thing I'm honest. I could have done some major damage to his reputation and got a lot off my chest without any consequences!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

4. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by hunshatt
    I could use a few, being as I'm a cheep pr**k and hate to spend ching on free stuff. They give you any to the secret catered shing ding??

Thuddddddddd

Btw, I'll be bringing the boss along, but she's use to the Bert goings on's so she's OK.

Randy if your wearing your signed Nascar shirt, maybe I'll wear my UVI (uncle vic invitational) shirt and get him to sign it for me.

What do you mean "if" I'm wearing my Earnhardt shirt? The 'Bird is a man of his word.

I'll only wear it the first day, then I'll be sporting my custom Hatteras cut-off bib overalls. Either should make me an easy target.

If you're serious about the tix, let me know. I have already promised I'd hold them for other folks while they make up their minds what they are going to do.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

Re: More FLIBS Tickets

WOW was that TUI ( typing under the influence ) for real I mean I know how you talk when your drunk but do people realy type bad too...thats funny...I thought you where jokein but it was for reall.. wow
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Yea Randy, If they aren't spoken for I could use them. hatt sent me 2 pair , Dave is sending me a pair, so I need anothe pair or 2 .
    You going to have the same cell #?
    thudddddddd

7. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

I'm back online with the cell. I couldn't reason with the store manager, so I went over his head. I'm pretty persuasive when I get pissed. Number is the same.

Let me know on Wednesday as to the status of my tickets. Sorry to cut is so close, but I promised some others I would hold them til the last minute so they could get their ducks in a row.

As usual my timing is impeccable! I no sooner gave my tickets away then had a victim { friend} say he would to go to the show. I plan to be there on Friday and Sat. My cell is 727 420 5792. Dave

I got 2 FLIBS tickets in the mail today that I am not going to use. First person to PM me with an address I will send them to.

10. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

Okay guys, I've gotten commitments for all my tickets. Sorry if that leaves anybody hanging.

Please visit the FLIBS cheat sheet thread to keep up with who's coming and where we'll meet up.