Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. More FLIBS Tickets

One quick note before I head out the door to FL.

The good folks at Hatteras sent out the customary 2 FLIBS tickets and personal invite to the "club". It would seem they got misdirected, so I gave them a call and asked for more.

I'm not sure if I should read anything into it, but they sent me a "six pack" of tickets!

When I finally got time this morning to go through yesterday's mail, I found the original two-fers, so now I have 5 extras if anybody needs them.

It's too late to do anythng more than a personal hand-off at the show or the night(s) before. If ya'll haven't paid enough attention to my rambling over the past few days to know where to find my cell, you ain't gettin' my tickets anyway!!!

PS "Critics" and "Schoolkids" are welcomed to apply.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: More FLIBS Tickets

I could use a few, being as I'm a cheep pr**k and hate to spend ching on free stuff. They give you any to the secret catered shing ding??

Thuddddddddd

Btw, I'll be bringing the boss along, but she's use to the Bert goings on's so she's OK.

Randy if your wearing your signed Nascar shirt, maybe I'll wear my UVI (uncle vic invitational) shirt and get him to sign it for me.
    Last edited by hunshatt; 10-20-2006 at 09:15 AM. Reason: adding more

Quote Originally Posted by hunshatt
    I could use a few, being as I'm a cheep pr**k and hate to spend ching on free stuff. They give you any to the secret catered shing ding??

Thuddddddddd
    Y'know, you got me curious with this "Thuddddddd..." thing. I think we're going to have to ply you with enough drinks to make it happen! You wear a helmet after the first 10 or 12?
    -- Paul

We'll have to get Uncle Vic to tell the story, he's much more eloquent(sp) in recounting the tale.

I am not going to be able to get to the show so I have two tickets to offer.
    post your name and address and I will mail the tics. Dave

Tim Kisieleski
    5 Amesbury Ave
    Amesbury, Ma 01913

Thanks

They are yours.

Thanks again

9. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

The 'bird has landed. I'm on Pat's boat now, and my cell phone is fried. So an I. Pag got me drink. oh well, i HOPE I CAB GE US FUXED TONORROW so u CAN CALL ME IF you need tickets. hEY chrus, i tried to call you, bu me cell phome nessed op. look upm pat;s number aqbd cakk him., he will le me knoiw if you are coming so ui wnt give your ticket awqay. yakk have a giid nite, i'll talk to hyou tommrwor. okayh ;l

yurw frind febrd.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

10. Re: More FLIBS Tickets

Hay pcsal, you really are uglh I wuz jest kiddmimg when i said u wux goodm licking.

i gotta gi find my bote now si i cab go ti bed, u'll talk ti yall tomorr owm am.

c u at teh snow