Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Need 24x23, RH DynaQuad for 37' Convertible

I need a replacement for my prop that got trashed on a log. Will consider a pair of DynaQuads if they are in good condition. I cannot use any cupped or repitched prop. I can send a shipping box.
    Robb Unger
    865-389868 cell
    Knoxville, TN
    robbaunger@bellsouth.net

Re: Need 24x23, RH DynaQuad for 37' Convertible

You didn't state the shaft size... I have a pair of almost new Bronze props that I had purchased new years ago for my then 43 that are 24 x 23 x 1.75"

Walt

Mine are 2" bore but yours might be able to be rebored. What mfg are your props? Are thaey Michigan Wheels? How much do you want and do you have any pics of the hubs you can post?
    Robb Unger
    865-389868 cell
    Knoxville, TN
    robbaunger@bellsouth.net

Robb,

They are in fact Michigan wheels and were bought as spares new for my previous boat. I actually had 3 sets of props for that boat, one set was bronze, one set Nibral and the 3rd set Stainless steel. All with the same specs. I kept one set just in case I would ever need them for another boat but my present Hatteras uses larger props (1982 48' MY). I believe they are the Nibral set but I will verify. You are probably in a better position to determine their value so make an offer please. Walt P (732)991-5665 cell.

5. Re: Need 24x23, RH DynaQuad for 37' Convertible

I would think you will have a hard time buying one prop from an individual as nobody would want to break up a pair.

My advice is General Propeller in Bradenton, FL. I've dealt with them for years and they have always been competitive and very knowledgeable.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com