Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: FLIBS Rendevouz

Re: FLIBS Rendevouz

Hay when we all meet at the boat show remind me I gotta find a cool coffee table for my salon Crazybird took mine .. I realy like the one doug or someone made and posted a picture on the site ( with the propeller ) cool...http://www.samsmarine.com/photopost/...cat=500&page=1
    Last edited by CARL GUZMAN; 10-18-2006 at 05:44 PM.
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

2. Re: FLIBS Rendevouz

Quote Originally Posted by hunshatt
    How about 4 blown 6v53n's before I found a "real" DD mech??? After I poped the first one the advice was rebuild they are great motors. 20k+ into it and 3 short (Frozen North East) seasons the advice givers said I should have just repowered, forgetting thats what I wanted to do in the first place. Oh well.

Anyhow ya'll sound like you'll be a hoot, looking forward to meeting you guys and introducing you to the lesser boaters I hang around with.
    Well after 4 blown DD's, I think I would lose my sense of humor. Sounds like you need to do a little diving on your mechanic's boat (assuming he owns one) if you know whatta mean.

Looking forward to meeting you and your buddies. Hey, hoot is my middle name. I've considered signing my name like the big boys by listing my first initial, then my middle and last name. But somehow, R. Hoot Register, just don't sound right.

See ya'll at the show (the one with the boats).
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

3. Re: FLIBS Rendevouz

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    Hay when we all meet at the boat show remind me I gotta find a cool coffee table for my salon Crazybird took mine ..
    Hey LRC, I sure do like my mermaid coffee table. Hope I can find one at the show that matches it, with the fish part on the other end.

PS Bubbamigo, BTW, "hay" is what you keep in the barn. "Hey" is what rednecks say to one another when they pass each other on the way to the beer store.
    Last edited by FREEBIRD; 10-18-2006 at 08:41 PM.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

4. Re: FLIBS Rendevouz

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    Hay when we all meet at the boat show remind me I gotta find a cool coffee table for my salon Crazybird took mine .. I realy like the one doug or someone made and posted a picture on the site ( with the propeller ) cool...http://www.samsmarine.com/photopost/...cat=500&page=1
    Man that is one COOL work of art! Hey Doug, I saw DickCheney asked if it is for sale. Add $50 to whatever he offers and "ship" it to me!!!