Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 45C Series I parts

I think the pix are 8-900 Kbytes each. Ican certainly email them, but there seems to be some difficulty sending them in this forum.

Thanks

Would like pictures of the sofa emailed to me as well. Have a 42c. Can you advise the dimensions? Email to kwerges@verizon.net

what kind of guages,and do you have the sending units???????????thanks ,,,joe

Sorry. What is the dimensions of the sofa. My email will take the pictures send it to me at scottb@digitalvideosystems.net

I would be interested in the cockpit controls. Does it include the steering? Thanks Ed

Sorry, my mistake. It's not the cockpit controls I have, but the salon lower station controls.

Thanks

I would be interested in the salon controls and guages . Thanks

8. Re: 45C Series I parts

Ladder pics to vpops@mindspring.com thanks Chris
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

If the Saloon controls and guages are still available, please send pics to traveler45c@msn.com

10. Re: 45C Series I parts

Mik Fin, I may be interested in the sofa if it's still available. if you can send pix and dimensions to flbshaffer@aol.com I'd apprciate it.