Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

45C Series I parts

Am customizing my boat and have an original L sofa with fold out sleeper for the salon, original lower cockpit station instrument panel with gauges and controls, bow pulpit, and 6" vernatone mufflers. I also have a stainless and teak ladder and rails for the flybridge with rod holders on the back rail.
    Last edited by mikfin; 10-11-2006 at 07:31 AM.

Re: 45C Series I parts

I could use the rod holders if you would part with them alone. How many are there if so.

Sorry, they are welded in the rail.

Is it the stock rail? I could just remove mine and install your old one that is if they were all made the same. Do you have a pic? as mine has a factory radar arch. I sent you a PM with my phone number. My email is Bonefishbtb@aol.com
    Last edited by legacy45c; 10-12-2006 at 08:13 PM.

I would be interested in the bow pulpit. Please send me any info and pics to
    jack.sardina@comcast.net
    Jack Sardina

What are the dimensions for the sofa? Would it fit my 1966 41c? Where is it located?

What are the dimensions of the mufflers? Can I get a pic? Price?

please email a pic of the flybridge ladder
    bertramp1@aol.com

thanks

Sorry for the delay. The pix of the pulpit, mufflers and L-sofa are too large for the attachments option. Can someone give me a suggestion on how to send them?

Thanks

How large? Can you email? scottb@digitalvideosystems.net