Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FLIB tickets

Re: FLIB tickets

Well the invitation and my tickets are all gone. Hope everyone enjoys the show. First one I have missed in many years. I will be thinking of you guys while I pull the boat for winter
    Tim, BobKat V :43MY on Lake Erie since I was 12

It did not occur to me that FLIB was the Fort Lauderdale Boat show.

I am looking for tickets if anyone is holding.

Bruce
    Freestyle
    1976 DCMY
    Tampa

I just got mine today from Hatteras sounds like they got a VIP barge .. I also got some from a jewlery store I visit but I need them but I should get more from my broker I'll post here ,when I get more...
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

If anyone has two extra tickets I can use them. Email me at TomT13@aol.com I thank you in advance.

Tom

I would also be interested in two spare tickets, if anyone has them to spare. Thanks!
    Norm Mayer at normmayer@earthlink.net

I've got two that are ready to mail....email your address to Rickysa@aol.com

I have two tickets that I just got in the mail yesterday, so if you PM me, I'll get them out ASAP.
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

I would also be interested in two tickets, if anyone still has any to spare.

Many thanks,

Paul

pcoleman@bakercoleman.com

9. Re: FLIB tickets

Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Hatteras who told me they mailed me two tickets that I have never received. She said she would send 3 more. One thing I didn't realize, and you guys may not either, is that one ticket is good for one day only. I don't figure I could see everything in one day and plan for 2-3 as not to miss anything. See ya'll there!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

I have two tickets if anyone needs them,PM me I'll get them out. Sandy