Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: FLIBS...Who's going?

I was hurricaned out last year .... i'm on for this year.
    Passing on Norwalk today (same as I did last year and regretted it).
    The weather had better cooperate this time !!

i will be there friday about noon till monday a.m. if you try a hotel up the road a bit you dont have the high rates or the minimum 3 day stay.im staying in lauderdale by the sea, holiday inn, 109.00 a night. the cab ride is a little bit more but not as much as the closer hotel prices. if anyone wants to meet for a cocktail i usually can be found at the south cocktail barge. at about 1:00 pm till. bigbill

If anyone out there has tix that they got from Hatteras and is not using them ...... I ould greatly appreciate what you aint usin'
    thanks

Has anyone received their tickets from Hatteras yet this year? I am counting on mine but they have not arrived yet. I assumed that they just haven't shipped out this early. If some of you have gotten them already, I may need to make a phone call!

is there something we need to do...a place to register or something....to get tickets from hatteras?
    The Traveler
    1969 53' Classic MY
    Scott Prosser

is there something we need to do...a place to register or something....to get tickets from hatteras?
    The Traveler
    1969 53' Classic MY
    Scott Prosser

When I bought my first Hatteras in 1998 and called Hatteras to update their file to show me as the current owner on that boat they have sent me two tickets to FLIBS every year. Do you get their publication "Hatteras World?"

I get "Hatteras World" and I usually get tickets for Lauderdale .... I haven't seen any tix yet.

I registered my boat on the Hatteras web site, but after 2 years, I still don't get the magazine or any tix.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I'll be going, probably on Saturday or Sunday. Have not seen any tickets yet this year, but I know I am registered with Hatteras and got a copy of Hatteras World a few months ago.
    George
    ELECTRA VI
    1966 34C #068