Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Member List

Member List

I have a few times gone to member list to see members boat and home port, the thing that I notice is there is no link to see any pictures they have posted! Is there anyway to add this, or is it not possible. I think it could be a nice addition!
    Last edited by 34Hatt; 11-14-2006 at 12:38 PM.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Re: Member List

I hafta agree This site is really difficult to shoot a couple of pix to--all the resizing etc. I never did master the avatar thing-- had to have my old lady do it. ZHEEZH!! ws

3. Re: Member List

Know in my case, I have yet to venture into the 21st century as we still use the Cannon AE-1 Camera I bought in 1979. (Hey, I have all the stuff to go with is including long range lens and the like) We do not own a digital one...Yet. And we now have 4 grandkids with 2 more in the "planning stages"

But know we can get the film processed onto CD we can download onto the puter as we have done it.

Our main problem is, we NEVER get the film developed. The classic example is we still have 4 rolls of film we took when the Super Bowl was held here in Jacksonville in Feb 2005 (we won free dockage for the game so were there from the Weds before till the day after the game) and have YET to have it developed.
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Member List

34 Ft 68 Hatteras For Sale.call Don 941-809-3311