Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Re: Eliott Key get together Columbus Day Regatta

not sure what Champain is... maybe Randy's dialect is rubbing off on you :-) but we always have a large bucket with Champagne and Orange juice on ice on the aft deck :-)

dinghy... I shoudl have my Hobber 13 finished enough to be usable and hopefully it will be painted so that it doens't look like some redneck contraption...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Champain is what you get when your guest drink all your liquor on the boat and and all you have left is champagne and you really want another drink then you get champ-pain
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Man I wish i could come. Fuel bill would kill me going from Cape Canaveral to miami and back. Mabe next year.

67Hatt34 you can go just go slow like a trawler like we do 10nts and you save alot takes maybe 14hrs from your place maybe twice as long but three times better on the fuel. besides the trip is half the fun
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

"Man I wish i could come"

did i mention that Angela is a gourmet chef ?
    :-)
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

will have to plan for next year. and you are right, the trip is half of the fun. Heck the forum members should make this the annual gathering. Someone could get there early and mark off an area with orange bouys, Run up Some Sams' Flags. Everyone can anchor up in this designated Sams area.

7. Re: Eliott Key get together Columbus Day Regatta

Quote Originally Posted by 67hat34c
    Man I wish i could come. Fuel bill would kill me going from Cape Canaveral to miami and back. Mabe next year.
    Hey, if I get my boat running on both engines by then, you can ride with me if you don't mind being a potential target for a "terrist" attack.

Did you get the PM's I sent? They're still marked unread.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Nice job for pegging the exact spot for us, Pascal. When I went into Google Earth to verify exactly what you were pointing at, it looks like the coordinates would be 25deg 28'34.25" by 80deg11'38.64". Should be a piece of cake to find.

I think it would still be a good idea to put the cell numbers into the hat (pun intended) like Randy has already: mine is 954-663-9691.

Nice to hear there's a gourmet along, but I hate to say it: this kind of gathering usually is more like soggy old Vienna sausages in a can, frozen breakfast sausage sandwiches heated up in a microwave, and lots of barbeque throughout the day, all topped off with a nice heart punch to keep the ticker ticking through the night with no surprises. A few frosty ones (well, ok, maybe more than a few) punctuated with the occasional "repel boarders" drill when Freebird comes paddling along...yep, I can picture it now!
    -- Paul

Great...now I have to cook the whole weekend! LOL

Here's my phone number to throw on the list: 786-314-9314

Ed is coming with me to help drive the boat. I'm going to follow Pascal. I think Maynard and Mario will be in our Hatt parade south.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

no canned vienna sausage or microwavable junk food allowed on my boat !

good BBQ yes, or real eggs, natural pankcakes and REAL mapple syrup, real bacon, freshly pealed potatoes, etc.... you get the picture :-)
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat