Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
  1. Re: Eliott Key get together Columbus Day Regatta

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    OK one more before I go to sleep tonight. Randy in the make shift Jacuuzie (Cuban translation) with Pascals girl on some Grey Goose.
    Rut row, as I recall Natalie fell into that inflatable Jafloozie (sure was funny watching you blow that thing up, whatta man!!!) after falling through the tuna door on the GuzCruzer. I was explaining proper boarding procedures to her in that particular picture!

I don't know what other particular poses Wayne caught on film, but be careful there Bubbamigo, we don't want to show EVERY Kodak moment we had at the CDR!!!

That being said, I sure would like to make a copy of that CD when we get together next week!!!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: Eliott Key get together Columbus Day Regatta

Again, need I remind everyone (and let's all say this together), "what happened at the CDR STAYS at the CDR." It was all good times, though!
    -- Paul

Well again I have to say I wish wish wish i would have went ....the boat is ready to cruies and no one ready to go ...all work and no play due to realestate bust... but I think it's turning around now .... so I'm in for the next cruies.....
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Hope to see everyone there next year if we don't manage to sell Tingo.

5. Re: Eliott Key get together Columbus Day Regatta

You do realize this is an eight year old thread?
    Bill
    Brickell - Miami, Fl
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine