Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Rigid Hull Inflatable for Sale

I have a 10ft.6in AB center console rigid hull inflatable for sale. It's a 2001 with a 2001 25hp Mercury outboard. It has a bottom recorder, stereo, mount for a Garmin handheld GPS, electric bilge pump, bimini top, full boat cover, console cover and seat cover. It's in good but not perfect condition and runs great. The total weight is approx 500lbs and I have a nice lifting harness for it as well. I'm asking $4895 or best offer. The boat is located in St Petersburg, Fl and I can email you some pictures if interested. This boat was used by my son since new but he has now moved up to a 15ft Whaler and that won't fit on our Hatt! My wife and I really don't use it much so we have decided to sell it. PM me if interested or call me at 727-735-4187. Thanks, Steve
    Attached Images
    Last edited by worldsaway; 09-08-2006 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Pictures have been added

Re: Rigid Hull Inflatable for Sale

I had a change of heart about selling this RIB since I first posted it but it is back on the market. We are not using it at all so if anyone is interested please give me a call or PM.

do you know the rating on it? 3 or 4. We have a 12 nautica rib jet now but think I want to go back to an outboard. The jet is nice because of the space but virtually no reverse and the motor has a a great appetite for plugs. What kind of speed with 2-3 adults?

I believe it's rated at 4 adults although the actual seating area would be for 3, 2 on the helm seat and 1 on the bow seat. Any additional would have to sit on the pontoon which works fine too. Speed wise it will run in the low 20's with 2-3 adults...Steve