Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    Walter Pereira Guest

43 Hatteras MY available

I recently bought an '82, 48 Hatt MY with 6/92's and am in the process of a complete re-do from engine room to bridge. My other boat is a 1980 43' MY, which is in outstanding condition (I know everyone say that, but seeing is believing). On older Hatteras to keep up is great, two is ok if you are still young enough, but I feel the more prudent thing in my case is part with the 43. We originally were going to keep one up north in Jersey and the other in Fla. as I have made the trip 29 times over the last several dozen years. The difference is now I a retired and I don't have to be on a timetable so if I take 6-8 weeks each spring and fall --- so what it will be fun. The 43 is very unusual on the interior layout (I understand Hatteras only made a few like it) Galley is on the Port side and the raised Dinette is Starboard. It has a fantastic breakfast bar with 2 stools so you get to look out the windows or converse with the galley wench only a couple of steps below. The condition as previously stated is outstanding - hard aft enclosure, wing doors etc... lots of great details... since I am not really very proficient on these new fangled computers, I will try my best to respond by E-mail, otherwise I recommend a phone call to my cell at 732-991-5665 or my direct E mail at Walter@indoorcleanaire.com.......

alanagr1hatterasyachtowners Guest

hat

Walt it's nice to see you again .. thanks for the boat and all the help about 8 years back.. Nice trip up the hudson to stony point .. I sold her a few years back . I am now living in sebastian fl and im looking to buy another .. 43' to 58' .. If you have somthing in mind get in touch .. thanks again , Al...

jim rosenthal Guest

where is 43 my

Walter, where is your 43 my? I would like to pass the info on to a friend who is a broker in MD and FLA. Would that be ok with you?

Walter Pereira Guest

43', Hatteras MY

Alan - re the boat to Stony Point... great to hear from you. I wondered many times what ever became of the 34. It really was unusual as it factory original and virtually unused. Please call me on my cell phone at 732-991-5665 or E-mail at Walter@indoorcleanaire.com.

Jim, the 43 is in NJ presently in dry dock next to my 48 Hatteras.. The boat is a real doll, many great features but you really need to look at her to believe it... Besides, I would like to meet you.. call me or E mail me with your telephone #. My cell phone and E mail address is above.

If anyone E mails me and does not get a response in a few days it means I messed it up so try the phone.... Walt....

jclintchev Guest

43' Hatteras

Greetings. I'm interested in finding out more about your 43' Hatt if it's still available. Do you have pictures and printed info that can be attached to an email? Otherwise, material can be mailed to me at:

Clint Cheveallier
    100 Denise Street
    Folsom, LA 70437
    jcchev@bellsouth.net
    FAX: 985-796-0739
    Tel: 985-796-0838

Walter Pereira Guest

Re: 43' Hatteras

RE: My 1980 43 MY.... it has been sold thanks for the calls,,,Walt