Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: But money is an object!

Boss lady, with a name like that I would never have thought you would feel that way! By the way, would you mind giving my wife a call and explaining that to her for me?

2. Re: But money is an object!

I named her Boss Lady, because I cannot control how much she spends. The wife's charge cards however, can be turned off with a phone call. Is she one of them ornery types? No problem, just send her to North Carolina and I will send her back tame and appreciative to be home! LOL
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

Money is definitely an object, but I think HOW we spend the TIME we have with the money we HAVE, that is important.

4. Re: But money is an object!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke
    Money is definitely an object, but I think HOW we spend the TIME we have with the money we HAVE, that is important.
    You said a mouthful there. Money is absolutely worthless if you don't have time to spend it! One thing is for sure, you can't buy time, when your's is up, it's game over folks, no matter how much wealth you have accumulated. That's why I tend to live for the day and play hard with the time I do have. Sure, I keep some back for a rainy day, but I play like today might be the last sunny day I'll have!

I've garnered my share of criticism from family and friends alike over my lack of self restraint when it comes to toys. Sure, there are better "investments" than boats, but the time I spend boating with family and friends is priceless to me. Like they say, "you can't take it with you", and "have you ever seen a hearse pulling a U-Haul trailer?".
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Hey JKC!

I have a '79 37 and have had, as well I am sure lots of others have had, the same problems and.....emotions, , you experienced. Those emotions evaporate for all the reasons, comments and suggestions mentioned in this thread so far!!!! That's why this forum is great ! A great bunch of us sponsored by a great company with great boats!

Stay focused on the big picture! and Enjoy it!!!! And then you may feel, yes money is an object, So What!

Email me if you want me to share my pain!

andrian1@optonline.net
    Last edited by Nick; 08-25-2006 at 07:41 AM.