Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    moderman Guest

want to buy older 36'

:rolleyes I am looking for a pre 78 convertible with a min of twin 300hp diesels

campbellde Guest

36' sportfish

I have a friend with a 1972 36'. New Cummins 370 hp in 2002. New generator, awlgrip, hard top and outriggers at same time. Boat is located in Charleston, SC. E-mail me at campbellde@scdot.org if interested.

Dan

jim rosenthal Guest

36 for sale

If you look on boats.com or yachttrader.com, I think, you can find Wildkat, which is an old-style 36 repowered with 3126 Caterpillars. It is supposed to be blazingly fast-speeds in the thirties. The boat was done over by Ross Marine and I think had some updates since then. It would be worth checking out if that is in your area, and you want to go fast.

oldhatt Guest

36 conv. "wildkat"

Jim'
    Tried to find "wildkat" on both the sites you suggested with no luck. Any more leads to more info on this boat? Sounds interesting.
    Thanks and Safe Boating
    Sam

Nick Guest

Bertramp Guest

older 36'

I have a 1970 36 with Cat 3208Ts (275 hp) needing cosmetics.
    Will take first $40,000 cash

farauscher Guest

Bertramp

Please send me some info on your 36.

Email me at fred.rauscher@theglassgroup.com

Thanks

krazy8 Guest

36 hatt

There is a beautiful 36 for sale in Cape may new Jersey , I think it is on the sale page as well . Its worth a look and see