Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lee Sr flybridge release holders

OK ... here we go again. I STILL have a pair of Lee Sr. flybridge release holders (no poles) that I'm looking to sell (2" diameter tube). They are in good shape and are located in NY on Long Island (out near the end). ANY reasonable offer gets 'em.
    Insult me !!

Re: Lee Sr flybridge release holders

Since you insist.

I'll Give you 1 buck. You ship them to Florida.

Insulting enough? Sorry I was born on the Island, Southampton College, Fished Moriches Inlet. I have since corrected those problem.

I'm in for $50 for the pair and I'll give you my Fedex number to ship them. Okay?

and the bidding has started....

They should nbot be hard to sell. Oh yeah your at the end of the season up north. Just getting good down here.

Season up north is far from over ...... how long did you live here ? ...... and .... you near the end of sweat season down there yet ?

Bertramp, You responded to the guy who offers you $1 without shipping and NOT to me who made a real offer of $50 plus shipping? What gives? A simple "yes" or "no", or even a counter-offer would be nice. I simply responded, I believe quite fairly, to your plea for help.

Boatsb, this is not an auction. The man said "ANY reasonable offer gets 'em. INSULT me !!" I have made an offer, although not nearly as insulting as yours! Maybe I offered too much and that is why I am being ignored, not insulting enough. I didn't even get a response from my PM that he read this morning.

Sorry, no offense intended, I can do just so much of this stuff while I'm supposed to be working.
    $1 is a little too light ..... that doesn't cover the gas from the house to the boat.
    $250 and I'll deliver 'em to the shipper of your choice.

No problem, thanks for the reply. I thought you were the guy I corresponded with that was asking $200 a couple of months ago. I have since looked and see that you started out at $400 and yours are the big ones, not the smaller ones I would need. I'll let someone else scoop this deal. Thank you for the opportunity.

Gentleman hatteras owners. My offer was to give him the insult. A bit of humor. I am sorry if it was taken wrong. I did add that I was a New Yorker so I thought all would understand the humor. I do not need the out riggers but am open to asking around the marina over the weeken if it will help another Hatteras addict. Let me know if you would like me to spread the word. If they are the same Sr. Bridge relase outriggers that I have they are worth the shipping from NY for a good price. The season lasts longer here so maybe I can help out.

Please accept my appologies to anyone who took my kidding personally.

No problems here! I thought Bertramp was another guy that had some Lee Jr.'s for $200 for sale for a while that I had corresponded with months ago. Then I thought I was being ignored! My bad, sorry!

Those Sr.'s are a good deal. Somebody will scoop them or there's always Ebay!