Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hat's Off to Deep River Traders

I have purchased several items (one of everything actually!) from these folks and have been absolutely tickled with everything I've received.

Not only is their merchandise top shelf, their service is outstanding. I placed an order by phone around 3PM yesterday and spoke with a very nice lady by the name of Kim Smith (a New Bern girl). She answered all my questions, and helped me pick out a surprise to send to Pat Bustle aka Liquid Asset for all the help he has provided me.

I'm not sure why it surprised me when UPS pulled up to my office this morning with my goodies. Given the late placement of the order, I would have expected to see my stuff tomorrow. Fact is, every order I've placed with these folks has shown up the next business day. IMPRESSIVE!

If any of you haven't picked up the necessary items to show your Hatt pride, give these folks a call. You'll look better for having done it!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: Hat's Off to Deep River Traders

Thanks - I've passed the compliments along.

All Hatteras Yachts merchandise and apparel are produced (in conjunction with Hatteras) and shipped from the same location as Sam's Marine parts in North Carolina. Sam's Marine and Deep River Traders are sister companies and we also handle the merchandise fulfillment for Albemarle Boats and Cabo Yachts now.
    Last edited by administrator; 08-23-2006 at 12:18 PM.
    Doug Langley, Forum Admin
    Sam's Marine International
    http://www.samsmarine.com

Smile Re: Hat's Off to Deep River Traders

My wife took advantage of the Owners Forum discount for Father's Day. It was a really nice surprise. The shirts and sweatshirt that she got me are really good quality. She said that Deep River was so easy to deal with and she wished there were more places that were as helpful. Since I'm really only wearing t-shirts on the weekends right now, it always seems that I'm wearing the Hatteras/Deep River shirts. They've got a great selection.

Maybe members of the owners forum can get discounts for other occasions such as Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Hannukah/Christmas, New Year's, President's Weekend, etc.?
    Larry Kaplan
    Former Owner of
    1980 60' Sportfish

Thumbs up Re: Hat's Off to Deep River Traders

Great Idea - you got it!!!

Starting today and ending on Labor Day, Sept. 4th. Registered members of this forum will be eligible to receive 10% off of any Hatteras Yachts merchandise or apparel (minimum of $25 total order). To receive the discount, enter labordayforum (one word lower case) into the coupon code box and click apply during checkout as shown below.

In addition, if you ask for a free Sam's Marine Tshirt and indicate your size in the Special Instructions to Merchant box during final checkout, we'll send you a free Sam's Tshirt (one per order please).

Hatteras apparel and merchandise can be ordered online by visiting www.samsmarine.com or www.hatterasyachts.com and clicking on merchandise.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by administrator; 08-23-2006 at 01:34 PM.

5. Re: Hat's Off to Deep River Traders

Quote Originally Posted by administrator
    Good idea!

Watch for a special Labor Day Owner's Forum discount next week!
    Hey Doug,

You boys have a 30 day price guarantee?
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Wink Re: Hat's Off to Deep River Traders

Sure - we'll make it up to you when you drop by.

Thanks Sams, I just placed my order!

Thanks, guys. My next e-mail is to buy some "stuff".

K

I think you've started a trend here. Order placed. And, as an ex-IT weenie, it's nice to see you have good edits in place so some wiseguy can't enter the coupon code twice.
    BB
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Thank you! I just placed my order too!