Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: SeaEric, A first class guy with a first class operation!

carl,

i'm not sure...dont' tempt me :-0 you know, the delete button had seen very little use until recently...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

2. Re: SeaEric, A first class guy with a first class operation!

Quote Originally Posted by CARL GUZMAN
    I think there some old salts out there that know the rules for engagement on entrance to Cuba . I think it has to be some kinda emergency like:
    1.my grandmothers dieing again
    2.my dog ate my sea-card and I got lost
    3.I ran out of fuel and the rum clogged my injectors
    4.North was up on my chartplotter and someone reversed it and i got confused?
    5.My margarita spilled on my laptop?
    6.My wife put the radio next to the compass and freaked it out with the magnets
    7.I smelled a pig roast
    8.There were some girls on the beach waiving I thought they needed help
    9.( last one ) I came to catch some fish but all I found was crabs
    ROFLOL! Hey Bubba, you bring new meanin' to the term "Southern Boy". Yee ha! We're gonna have fun!!!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

SORRY
    I'll be good it's that darn freebird aways gets me going
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

4. Re: SeaEric, A first class guy with a first class operation!

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal
    carl,

i'm not sure...dont' tempt me :-0 you know, the delete button had seen very little use until recently...
    Hey Rascal,

We're discussing some serious stuff here!

Check your mailbox.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

Hey Carl, Even if Pascal tried I doubt that he could delete as fast as someone with more than a 6-posts-per-day average can re-post! That's more than GENESIS!
    Last edited by ThirdHatt; 08-23-2006 at 03:56 PM. Reason: sp

I have done four yacht deals with Eric (which is actually what this thread is about, believe it or not). Most of his customers are repeats- some of them have done more than four yacht deals. This spans two decades.

He and I estimated that possibly as many as twenty Hatteras yachts have passed through his hands in brokerage- so, easily more than a dozen Hatteras owners bought their boats through Eric and Bayport Yachts (including the 53 MY, "Top Hatt", that carried off every single award not once but twice at the Classic Yacht Club judging rendevous).

So, well done!!!! and Mario, welcome to the club. The boat looks great in the photos, and we wish you many happy hours on it. I hope we see you out on the water up here.

7. Re: SeaEric, A first class guy with a first class operation!

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal

I have done four yacht deals with Eric (which is actually what this thread is about, believe it or not).
    Hey Mario,

Didn't mean to take this one so far of course! It's nice to see someone take the time to acknowledge someone who has been helpful in getting their ship together. I did the same regarding Pat Bustle (another broker who owns a Hatt) aka Liquid Asset. We can all use some help from time to time. Welcome to Hatt Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal
    I have done four yacht deals with Eric (which is actually what this thread is about, believe it or not). Most of his customers are repeats- some of them have done more than four yacht deals. This spans two decades.

He and I estimated that possibly as many as twenty Hatteras yachts have passed through his hands in brokerage- so, easily more than a dozen Hatteras owners bought their boats through Eric and Bayport Yachts (including the 53 MY, "Top Hatt", that carried off every single award not once but twice at the Classic Yacht Club judging rendevous).

So, well done!!!! and Mario, welcome to the club. The boat looks great in the photos, and we wish you many happy hours on it. I hope we see you out on the water up here.

I agree Jim, this thread is all about kudos for SeaEric and Bayport Yachts. I hope to see you up there in MD sometime next month.
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney