Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Re: Thought boating was supposed to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke
    RR: I expect you to post with the highest standards, and the most serious attitude that you can muster. On the other hand, dang it bro, you're funny.
    regards
    steve
    Hey Gunsmoke,

Thanks for the reply. That means alot comin' from one of my geographically challenged wannabe Hatt owners. I preshadit. I'll do my best to keep things serious as not to dissapoint you.

P.S. I still ain't received your membership application to BUBBA yet (New York Bashing #61).
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

2. Re: Thought boating was supposed to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Capt K
    A little fun now and again has GOT to be healthy. I don't think anything you come up with is meant for anything but the enjoyment of the reader. Some people just take things too seriously lately.

There's a lot of us that have been on here for quite a while. It's all GREAT info and comaradarie (you know the word), but sometimes someone comes along and adds a breath of fresh air. I don't think you are over the edge or out of bounds. Just a sick sense of humor, which some of us appreciate!

Capt K

PS To those that take offense, let's all appologize in advance.

Sorry....
    Hey Capt Krunch,

Thanks for taking up for me and all. I preshadit. Maybe yore onto sumthin' with that apologizing in advance stuff. In fact, I think I'll edit my signature to add a disclaimer like "the previous message was not intended to piss nobody off, and it proabably ain't endorsed by my fellow Hatt bubbas". Hell, I'd make a good Democrat wouldn't I (hey BUBBA members, I was just jokin', please see my new disclaimer).
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

3. Re: Thought boating was supposed to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Lady
    If you want to be serious there are plenty of forums that have some bastard on them who will be very serious, and usually very opinionated (damn, surprised myself with that big word) and think that "they" have all the answers.

This forum is very different, like honest information, sometimes opinionated (but at least they will tell you so), and sincere exchange of helpful tips and ideas. If you don't want the truth go where they will lie to you, so you don't feel stupid. I like it here because we all have made mistakes, we can all laugh at each others problem, and then some smart alec will appear with the answer (and it is greatly appreciated) and save you a bunch of time or money. I really like the "Grand Poo Bah" (has he been elevated yet or not?) Karl's input on these topics, I think he gave me a class on thermo dynamics or something once, but this kind of assistance is priceless.

I too think boating is supposed to be fun, and a darn good excuse to spend money.

I like I have said before, Welcome to the insane asylum, we have a cell with your name on the door.
    Dang Bubba,

You talk real purty when you want to. I had to grab me come Clean X after readin' this one.

4. Re: Thought boating was supposed to be fun

Hey,

Just noticed somebody pulled the plug on "help to find out". Ain't that sensorship or sumthin'? Think I'll call the ACLU (A-holes Causin' Lotsa Unrest, see I'm doin' better)! I supposed that was really a good idea though seein' as how ole' Skytalker used the F word and all. I may be a little over the edge, but I know where the line is (or at least I think I do). I'll have to admit, that thread got started off on the wrong foot, and closing it was for the best.
    Last edited by RREGISTER; 08-08-2006 at 10:20 AM.