Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Need wiring diagram 1988 38c

Mine seems to be missing from my book. Anyone have a copy I can get?

Re: Need wiring diagram 1988 38c

I have elementary drawings for 12vdc and ships power. Believe I have extra copies. If it can be verified by those in the know that they would apply to your boat I don’t mind giving away extra copies. Grey box is tight to close as it is. At minimum I can text or email pictures that you can save.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Quote Originally Posted by captcrunch View Post
    Mine seems to be missing from my book. Anyone have a copy I can get?
    Any chance you can still get a print set from Hatteras?
    Try C D Piner if he is still there.

cpiner@hatterasyachts.com

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
    I have elementary drawings for 12vdc and ships power. Believe I have extra copies. If it can be verified by those in the know that they would apply to your boat I don’t mind giving away extra copies. Grey box is tight to close as it is. At minimum I can text or email pictures that you can save.
    I think this is exactly what we need. A text or email of a picture would be a great start!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ralph View Post
    Any chance you can still get a print set from Hatteras?Try C D Piner if he is still there.cpiner@hatterasyachts.com
    I did try calling Hatteras. I will email this guy as well.

Just an update Hunter McclintockWhite River Marine Group, New Bern110 N. Glenburnie Road, New Bern, NC 28560Ext: 2709-4711 Direct 252-636-4711Was able to send me the factory drawings with my hin

Quote Originally Posted by captcrunch View Post
    Just an update Hunter McclintockWhite River Marine Group, New Bern110 N. Glenburnie Road, New Bern, NC 28560Ext: 2709-4711 Direct 252-636-4711Was able to send me the factory drawings with my hin
    Is he going to be our new contact for print sets?

C D did mention he was leaving last year. He was still there after his threatened cutoff date but do fear now he has finally retired (left).

That's awesome because the drawings are like gold. The Hatteras wiring is top shelf and numbered. I also found my drawing on all through hulls (above and below water line) very helpful.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ralph View Post
    Is he going to be our new contact for print sets? C D did mention he was leaving last year. He was still there after his threatened cutoff date but do fear now he has finally retired (left).
    Not sure but he helped me out so wanted to share

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter1 View Post
    That's awesome because the drawings are like gold. The Hatteras wiring is top shelf and numbered. I also found my drawing on all through hulls (above and below water line) very helpful.
    They are. For some reason my electrical drawings were missing from the Manuel. My mechanics wanted to make things as factory as possible with the new cats