Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Under 70ft and 4 cabins. What are options for something built 90’s or newer?

I’ve found a really nice 1998 74 with Cats that I can buy for $575k, but I do not want to be over 70ft. What are my options for staying under 70 and having 4 cabins. Looking to be sub $600k. I would also consider older boats if they’ve had a complete refit.

Re: Under 70ft and 4 cabins. What are options for something built 90’s or newer?

58 motor yacht has 4 cabins with the up galley, 61 or 63 also have 4 cabins.
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Re: Under 70ft and 4 cabins. What are options for something built 90’s or newer?

When did they stop building those models?

I found a 2001 63 for $775k ask, but it’s a little more than I want to spend and it’s a 3 cabin boat.

Just look through the "Model Brochures" section of this site. Its on a tab at the top. The model years are listed there and you can see the original brochures.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

My boat is a 1992 65ft Motor Yacht. 4 staterooms and 4 heads. Very roomy and handles well. Full beam engine room. All of the 65 motor yachts I have seen are similar(80s boats seem to have split engine rooms, but they're resume pluses to that). Love my boat and her sisters seem to fit the initial criteria.
    BJones
    1992 65ft Motor Yacht
    65MY129
    Atlanta, GA

I think the 65 MY and 70 CPMY fit the bill...also the 67 CPMY as well I think. All were built in the 90s
    (formerly Nor'easter 1995 39 Hatt SX)