Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does anyone have info on 1975 53 ft called Adrasteia? Cortez fl

The boat looks to be restored but would appreciate any feedback if you know the boat or the owner.

Re: Does anyone have info on 1975 53 ft called Adrasteia? Cortez fl

Add a link, you’ll get more responses.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Thank u! I just tried but it says I have to have 5 post in order to share a link agh! So I may become annoying lol

Yes it is! Thank you for posting night owl. I am just wondering if this post is legit as the phone number is not working at this time. If anyone knows the boat or owner could you tell me where eto find information on it?

Quote Originally Posted by BBBurns View Post
    Yes it is! Thank you for posting night owl. I am just wondering if this post is legit as the phone number is not working at this time. If anyone knows the boat or owner could you tell me where eto find information on it?
    There seem to be two or three of these in Palmetto/Cortez for sale. This ones on Yachtworld:

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/197...yacht-9075192/

https://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/...74389019.html#

https://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/...679257917.html

Looks like YW and Palmetto listing are "Intermezzo" and the Cortez craigslist only listing is "Adrasteia"
    Last edited by night0wl; 11-01-2023 at 12:07 AM.

Whelp... way too much to do on that one. Went to see it this past weekend. Very misrepresented- and that's all I have to say about that.

Looks like he dropped his price from $120k to $66k. Oooph, looks like they're almost being given away now.

Quote Originally Posted by BBBurns View Post
    Thank u! I just tried but it says I have to have 5 post in order to share a link agh! So I may become annoying lol
    We looked at that boat and had a survey in 2020 when the owner was asking $86K. The hull was the only part the marine surveyor didn't find fault with. The bow thruster had a new control switch that someone DIY'd, the port engine overheated and shut down on the way to the haulout, the starboard engine shut down on low oil pressure on the way back, but dipstick said full. Onboard generator was found to be seized up, aft bilge pump wasn't working. She is a project boat for sure. The canopy on the flybridge is a homemade aluminum masterpiece, and the flybridge seating is stolen from a salvaged pontoon boat. I can send you the survey report if you like. Feel free to email me direct, rwaldrop13@gmail.com
    Last edited by rwaldrop13; 11-26-2023 at 08:17 PM.
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor"

Rob Waldrop
    M/V Pau Hana
    Ft Myers FL

But it's a great "lice aboard".. he says so right in the listing. I thought I would have to bring my own lice... what a deal.