Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FOR SALE! pair of 435HP Detroit 871Ti's with Allison M20 2:1 (and more!) running tak

selling pair of running take-outs,
    2-Detroit 8v71Ti's 435HP. coupled to Allison M20 2:1 transmissions. 32V alternators. Included with the engines are all the gauges including controls. in addition, I will include the right bank 32v battery charger and the left bank 3000w inverter/charger

I will also include both battery bank of Rolls Surretts and AGM battery set. to be clear, the engines run and we are currently cruising the bay with them but they are tired and can use an overhaul. and finally the inverter charger has an intermittent relay problem when switching over to inverter from charging.

make me a fair offer and it's gone.
    Attached Images
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Re: FOR SALE! pair of 435HP Detroit 871Ti's with Allison M20 2:1 (and more!) running

I have no clue why the pictures are sideways. 🤷🏼*♂️
    Mario
    Siboney

Re: FOR SALE! pair of 435HP Detroit 871Ti's with Allison M20 2:1 (and more!) running

Howdy, Mario, nice to see you here.

Fixt

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Howdy, Mario, nice to see you here.
    Hello Jim! it's been a while!
    Mario
    Siboney

Quote Originally Posted by tom5518 View Post

fixt
    thank you!! 👍🏼👍🏼
    Mario
    Siboney

good to hear from you mario, what you repowering with? we want pics
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    Really. You can't be teasing us like that!
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    I heard from a source that he is going with the basically the same engines I repowered with. But I don't want to ruin his surprise so I'll leave it to Mario to fill you in.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Ive started the teardown of the engines, if anyone want any of the engine parts, controls or gauges just let me know. any offers accepted.
    Mario
    Siboney