Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raz kudos

Raz kudos

My old Galley Maid anchor windlass was working intermittently. Checked whatever I could with no success. So… sent the motor off to Raz. They rec’d Monday - had it rebuilt and back in a FedEx truck today (Wednesday). That is service.👍
    Bob Leland
    1980 58' Yachtfish Hull#473
    Seattle,Wa / Phoenix, Az

Re: Raz kudos

That’s incredible Service.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I’ve had many a problem solved by the Mikes. Never knew they did Galley Maid windless service.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

I have to chime in here. Mike just helped me with a new base and related plumbing for one of my Galley Maid heads. Service was top shelf they went above and beyond to make sure I got the parts I needed and they were at my doorstep in a timely fashion. It's hard to fawn over a toilet base but this thing was beautiful lol.
    Can't say enough good things about them.
    1986 54 Hatteras MY IOLANI

RAZ rebuilt my anchor windlass for Pau Hana right after we bought her. Sadly never got the anchor windlass wiring issue resolved - Wires had been cut somewhere between generator room and anchor windlass, then Ian crushed the boat. But RAZ did great job. Bench tested it with me at the shop to make sure everything was right.
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor"

Rob Waldrop
    M/V Pau Hana
    Ft Myers FL