Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 58 Yachtfish

Admiralty58 Guest

58 Yachtfish

1973 58 Yachtfisherman

See Full Listing here:

www.yachtworld.com/core/l...lim=quick&

Not a project, not a fire sale. An extremely well sorted Yachtfish that stands tall next to boats even a small fraction of its age.

If you are considering one of these boats you need to look at this one.

My contact info: william.welker@aholdusa.com
    &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Or 443 994 4260&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Thanks, Bill

Re: 58 Yachtfish

BMP

as most inquiries were from down south..

spring is finalllly here and the boat is now unwrapped, uncovered, commisioned, and is in water and much more receptive to visitors...

btw ...looking to trade down in size and value (33-37ish) .??

thanks, Bill

443 994 4260

Quote Originally Posted by Admiralty58
    1973 58 Yachtfisherman

See Full Listing here:

www.yachtworld.com/core/l...lim=quick&

Not a project, not a fire sale. An extremely well sorted Yachtfish that stands tall next to boats even a small fraction of its age.

If you are considering one of these boats you need to look at this one.

My contact info: william.welker@aholdusa.com
    &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Or 443 994 4260&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Thanks, Bill

3. Re: 58 Yachtfish

I will NOT buy a bigger boat..... I will NOT buy a bigger boat....

Hello Bill,
    one question, do those aft deck windows open or are they permenantly sealed?

looks like a beauty...

thanks,
    Mario

VERY nice looking boat! Where are those photos, Wickford Shipyard?

If I didn't have the 965 50' motoryacht I'd be knocking at your door!

K

The big windows on both sides slide open. The ones across the back are fixed. (except for the one that swings open as the top of the dutch door to get to the cockpit). Funny, though, I find that I rarely open the sides, with the wing doors open and the hatch to the roof up the ventilation is excellent back there, and the tint keeps it cool and nice. When I first looked at this boat I didn't think I would like it, having had a 53 that was completely open before, but with this boat you have the option of the cockpit and big bridge when you want to be outside and the aft deck when it gets too hot, or too cold. It is heated and air conditioned, but while I end up using the heat in it alot, I usually just shut the aft salon doors and let the breeze blow through it when its hot. For some reason ( because the windows are so big but tinted I guess-you feel outside) it is really always very nice in there, and it makes the boat much more pleasant to be on in bad weather, sitting out there watching a storm roll in with a cocktail in hand and the A/C on, or out having breakfast on a 30 degree morning with the heat on a month or more before anyone else can use their boat is pretty neat .

Yep, thats the Wickford Shipyahhd ...

Not much changes there..and thats a good thing..it is a great place

you know what they say in Wickford..the best thing about having a slip in the Shipyahd means you don't have to Look at the Shipyahd!!

No interest in this old roach? hello????? helloooooo??..anyone??

cue crickets

Has your boat been sold??

Admiralty58, that boat has the cleanest engines that I have ever seen in a boat of this vintage. BRAVO!!!!