Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 Million hits

3 Million hits

I wanted to take the opportunity and thank everybody who has enjoyed looking at the morning funnies everyday. About an hour or so ago the count went over 3 million hits. I hope everybody has liked what I’ve posted the last few years.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: 3 Million hits

Yes sir and Thank You.

Start my day with a laugh almost every day for several years now. Sometimes I even end my Day with another round. Thank you. Please keep ‘‘em coming. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    I wanted to take the opportunity and thank everybody who has enjoyed looking at the morning funnies everyday. About an hour or so ago the count went over 3 million hits. I hope everybody has liked what I’ve posted the last few years.
    Thank you for posting these, I get a good laugh to start the day and more then a few get sent along to others for their enjoyment.

don't know how you keep on finding them. I keep looking at them as long as you keep posting them.
    Admiral-- Marilyn
    Captain--James
    1980 43 DC Hull#526
    Twin DD 671 TI

Keep up the good work.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Enjoy them much! Thanks!
    John
    1981 58 Yachtfish Hull 477
    Wickford RI

Love them Rusty, if only you could figure out how to turn all those views into money like a you tubber.
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Love them Rusty, if only you could figure out how to turn all those views into money like a you tubber.
    That would be nice.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Speaking of that I have a Golden Retriever. The other day I was reading a story on this you tuber who takes short videos of her Golden and posts them on you tube. They are under the name Tucker Budzin. They are very entertaining. Well guess what? She now makes between 1.5 and 2 million a year just posting those videos! So Rusty, you may be on to something there!!
    John
    1981 58 Yachtfish Hull 477
    Wickford RI

Good stuff!
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY