Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Searching for 43 M/Y

Any one out there have or know some one who want to sell their 43 M/Y prefer Cat 3208, Detroit ok? In the east coast or gulf coast US. Thank You
    Last edited by Sea life; 06-05-2023 at 04:41 PM. Reason: open more option

Re: Looking for 43MY

I think I found the boat going to surveyor and engine survey on next week. It's 1985 43 MY, with Cat 3208T 320HP. Any one have this boat like to know what RPM you run it for best full consumption.
    Thank You in advance:

Re: Looking for 43MY

I am selling my 1985 MY. It is hurricane damaged but never took on any water. It does have Detroit’s that run good (2300 hours). I drove it to Glades boatyard in Moorehaven FL and it is ready for repairs. I have a very good fiberglass repair guy on site. He’s very reasonable on price and is willing to do about all of the labor on the boat. I’ve lined up props and a swim platform on site as well. Boat needs new windows ($8500) and railing repairs. The port side has the damage. I have done lots of leg work lining everything up but if I can find someone to take over the project I would be able to move on to what’s next for me. I’m busy with work and family. My bottom price would be $25k to hand it over but it would be a great deal for someone willing to take it on. 239-281-8155