Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Left overs from the 58TC...

Now that its hurri, ah, I mean AC season, thought Id pass this along. If yer not on FB it might behoove you to investigate.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7-f708ff90f924
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Re: Left overs from the 58TC...

A whole bunch-o-stuff... Condition
    Used - like new
    As shown with VERY LITTLE use and zero overheating, EVER. A CHARLES MARINE smart "Y" for two 125 volt circuits into a single 220. Another dumb "Y" and a like new 50-75foot(?) Marinco 50 amp 220 shore power cord that is like new with garage floor dirt LOL. I sold my 65 foot boat and these are extras. The Smart Y lists at $595 SMRP and the cord sells for about $450. This could be your lucky day! Trades considered; boat stuff, hunting, vintage car projects. It dont hurt to ask. Available in Two Rivers. Still accepting offers.
    Attached Images
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

And this..
    Attached Images
    yachtsmanWILLY

PM sent.

Still have a shop floor dirty 220 shore cord and a dumb "Y" for sale. How your AC holding up LOL...
    yachtsmanWILLY