Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Vintage Hatteras 53/58' MY Parts for Sale

I have to clean out some of my extra parts due to reduced storage space. The following are what I have from a 1977 Hatteras 58 MY, which will fit other models, that I will liquidate. Please inquire for photos and pricing.
    All of these parts are located in the Detroit, MI area and are from a freshwater yacht (except for the generator - which was mixed fresh/salt water)..

1) Galley Maid head (bowl/riser/seat) and two macerator pumps (32V).
    2) Two stub shafts - F22 Stainless steel, 2.0" dia., 84" long. One brand new (never installed) and one slightly used.
    3) 15KW Onan Generator with sound enclosure and new drip pan. Hours can't be confirmed but does have minor smoke on initial startup. Runs well and generates appropriate power. This unit has been converted to run on 24V DC for starting.
    4) Two 32V DC Rule 2000 bilge pumps - both brand new in box.
    5) One Ultra Safety Systems (model PS02) bilge pump switch - brand new in box. 24/32 V DC.
    6) Set of propellers - 32 x 30 used. Previously held as spares.
    7) Set of two side window complete assemblies for forward trunk house lower space (galley/dining space). Non opening. Gloss Black frames.
    8) Groco Sea Strainer - brass, 3" dia. x 6" long. For head or freshwater intake.
    9) Various Fuller portlight parts/assemblies. Includes windows, seals, screens, and frames. Mostly used but seals are new.

Please contact me directly at sailingrx3@aol.com for photos, pricing, or questions. Some items can be shipped at buyers expense. Others will obviously be more difficult to ship and may need to be picked up.

Re: Vintage Hatteras 53/58' MY Parts for Sale

Do you still have 32 volt pumps and switches Best Regards Alan

Re: Vintage Hatteras 53/58' MY Parts for Sale

Do you still have any of your spare parts left?