Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel to Cuba

Travel to Cuba

Can anybody recommend a private tour in Cuba? What’s the best way to get there from Miami?
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

2. Re: Travel to Cuba

Southwest Airlines

Re: Travel to Cuba

Thanks! Do you have any recommendations? I’ll be traveling with my 24 year old daughter.
    1977 Hatteras 58' MY, Hull No. 304, 4-stateroom galley up model with 8V71TIs in Knoxville, Tennessee

In June.

I’ve not been to anything but the airport but people say Varadero is beautiful. AA has one a day MIA-VRA at 1:11pm. My BIL visited Havana after Obama opened things up. He said it was a great trip, great food, great prices and felt very welcomed. Would love to hear what you find and how the trip goes. If you go on AA, reach out to me, I fly HVA, VRA and SNU airports fairly often. It would be fun to meet a HOF’r on a flight.
    Last edited by Sadey; 03-20-2023 at 11:31 AM.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Isn't a special permit still required for Americans?
    Regards
    Dan

I don't know if this will help, but I was recently told that Costco (yes the food store) has a travel agency that has great prices.

Good luck, sounds fun!
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name