Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Red lights on breaker panel...

Hi all... I need to replace the light bulds beneath the red covers on the breaker panels.. The part number i took off said "86a"... The ones i found at the auto prts store just says "86" and doesnt look eactly like he ones i took off...

Any suggestions where i could find 86a?

Thansk in adance!!!!!
    1974 Hatteras 38 Double CabinHull 3610474On the hard in Demopolis, ALAnd74 Hatteras 58 FishermanOn the hard in Demopolis, AL

Re: Red lights on breaker panel...

Sams has them. I’ll be on the boat tomorrow and can send the ID # for the ones that fit.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I think this is the one but I’m not at the boat to make sure. Look under lamps in the Sam’s catalog. But to be sure call them.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Just replace them with LEDs, I m sure you find some that will fit in the hole
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Thanks to all for your suggestions!!!!
    1974 Hatteras 38 Double CabinHull 3610474On the hard in Demopolis, ALAnd74 Hatteras 58 FishermanOn the hard in Demopolis, AL

One more thing...

Salon ceiling light fixtures..

The ones there now look like the originals... Should i not bother looking to find same replacements and just put new ones on????

Thanks