Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Teak Swimstep $500

See pics. 11'6" wide, 48" depth overall. Original to our 48' Yachtfish. Great shape. Does not include mounting brackets. Local pickup in MA.
    Attached Images

Re: Teak Swimstep $500

Could someone move this to the parts section? I'm a dumb bass.

Can you measure the highest point on center standing on end so I can compare to curvature of my 46? Pretty sure the width is good. I'm in Natick right now but I can measure that when back home. If a good fit even if I have to make modifications (it's wood so easy) may make a good fit for replacement of what I have. Coming back up in March with a car on a trailer so easy to transport back to Florida.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

No problem.Will do tonight

So moved.

Please measure. I'm calling dibs. Looks like a good replacement for mine that the Florida elements have taken a toll on. I'll be back home Saturday afternoon and can measure my curvature then. If mounts need to move no problem since I have upgraded ones to use. As long as curvature is close I can make it work. Sure I can get a nice glass one made but I'm a gray hair and love the look of teak.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Sounds good. Sorry for delay. Been getting home after dark and no lights in that shed. I'll get you all details in the morning. (Saturday)

Please measure from point to point on the center lines of the support mounts. Looking at the pictures I see that the starboard side is different than the port side. Probably due to MY ladder to board the platform. Not an issue for me as long as my platform mounts can line up and support it.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Here are more pics. The step is 22" deep with 32" overall in center, making 10" curve. Measuring center line of old support holes, at transom:30.5. 29.5. 29.5 30.5. You have 3" on each side in center 3 support areas. Outsides are closer to 6". Referring to solid areas. SB side has a small pad from old ladder. Larger pattern holes closer to transom are from an old dinghy davit.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Timeless72; 02-25-2023 at 09:11 AM.

Appears to be exact curvature and maybe a few inches narrower which is perfect as mine goes all the way out to edge of transom and that makes it a liability backing into a slip. I'll take it. I will be back up in MA somewhere between the 15th and 20th. Where in MA are you located? Do you need a deposit or is my word good? My word is stronger than any contract. I live by that. Let me know.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP