Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Teak Swimstep $500

See pics. 11'6" wide, 48" depth overall. Original to our 48' Yachtfish. Great shape. Does not include mounting brackets. Local pickup in MA.
    Attached Images

Re: Teak Swimstep $500

Could someone move this to the parts section? I'm a dumb bass.

Can you measure the highest point on center standing on end so I can compare to curvature of my 46? Pretty sure the width is good. I'm in Natick right now but I can measure that when back home. If a good fit even if I have to make modifications (it's wood so easy) may make a good fit for replacement of what I have. Coming back up in March with a car on a trailer so easy to transport back to Florida.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

No problem.Will do tonight

So moved.

Please measure. I'm calling dibs. Looks like a good replacement for mine that the Florida elements have taken a toll on. I'll be back home Saturday afternoon and can measure my curvature then. If mounts need to move no problem since I have upgraded ones to use. As long as curvature is close I can make it work. Sure I can get a nice glass one made but I'm a gray hair and love the look of teak.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP