Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1975 31' Hatteras Sport Cruiser for Sale

I have a 1975 31'Hatteras Sport Cruiser for sale. Boat was renovated and repowered in 2005 with twin mercruiser 8.1 496 fresh water cooled engines. The engines have only 280 hours on them. Updated with Cruisair a/c and heat, electric stove and refrigerator. In 2022 both Mercruiser Cool Fuel systems were replaced with Gen 2 systems by a Mercruiser mechanic. Have the receipts. Fiberglass fuel tank was replaced with a 200 gallon aluminum one. All systems function as they should. Boat cruises at 25 mph and tops out at 41 mph. I purchased a full sized fiberglass swim platform to replace the wooden one that will need to be installed. Boat also comes with a brand new Lewmar Pro Series 1000 Windlass that will need to be installed and a new 250' anchor rode. Boat was fully winterized and shrink wrapped at the close of last season. It is currently on dry dock in Seaford, NY. Dry dock is paid through May 2023.Being an older restoration, the boat can use some touch up on the paint. There is a 1 foot square soft spot on the aft deck where the site glass for the fuel tank is located. I was given a quote to repair of $1000.00 including materials. Marine mechanic resealed the starboard house windows last year. Port should be done this year. I removed the pulpit prior to winter wrapping as I was going to replace with a self launching Lewmar stainless one with the new windlass. Wooden pulpit is still in functional condition and can be re-installed.Selling because the boat is simply too big for my use. Price is $20,000.00 or best offer. Willing to trade for a smaller twin outboard walkaround or center console. Please feel free to call me at 516-398-8997 with any questions. Can provide more pictures via text or email.
    Attached Images