Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Looking for exceptional 48LRC

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Eric can you confirm that the deal was completed because I did a survey on a boat right next to it yesterday and it is still in its slip at the San Diego Yacht Club. Maybe they are still doing paper work.
    It's reported on soldboats as a done deal.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

2. Re: Looking for exceptional 48LRC

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    It's reported on soldboats as a done deal.
    Soldboats! I remembered seeing my listing that I had sold, that was still sitting at my docks in Miami being reported as being sold by a dealer in NJ, complete with all my photos (complete with palm trees) as being in New Jersey.
    This Dealer would just go through Soldboats and put boats that he had zero affiliation with ON HIS Site as For Sale. Maybe Tony Soprano was the owner?
    A NY “broker” had (maybe still does?) a 58’ Meridian on Yachtworld for four years after it was sold.

Yachtworld made no corrections. Their credibility evaporated once Jessica Muffett sold out to whatever company that first bought them many years ago.
    Last edited by Retired1; 03-22-2023 at 02:39 PM.

Re: Looking for exceptional 48LRC

We're still looking! Checking out a '76 LRC next week in the southeast. Hoping it is the one. But if anyone is selling- please reach out!