Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1966 41TC side boarding ladder original to the boat

I have a 9 step boarding ladder that came from Hatteras on the boat we have, a 1966 41TC, it fits years late 1965 to late 1971.
    It is a 3 part teak ladder that is hinged and latched to make it smaller so it fits on the boat. It hooks on the side of the aft deck, then unlatched and it goes down into the water. Good working condition, the teak needs to be cleaned and oiled, but in overall good shape.
    Send me a PM and I can send a picture in an email if you need me to. IMG_20230130_131759504.jpg

The boat we have didn't come with a swim platform, it had this ladder to board from the water, the second owner built a swim platform, so this ladder hasn't been used since 1976. I tested it and it holds 220 lbs.(my weight) with no issues.

Asking $150 plus any shipping. The ladder is located in SW La.
    We can deliver along the gulf coast, if you are in an area where we can take a mini vacation. We travel to the Houston/Galveston area at least monthly.
    Last edited by Tricia II; 02-01-2023 at 09:02 PM.

Re: 1966 41TC side boarding ladder original to the boat

Front view. It has been stored in the attic of a boathouse located in freshwater.

I found vintage Chris Craft 6 step teak boarding ladders online for sale from $425 up to $799. This one is a Hatteras 9 step ladder.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Tricia II; 02-01-2023 at 08:41 PM.

I have a ladder, but missing one of the loops the ladder attaches to on the boat. Do they come with the ladder? We are on the N Gulf coast of FL. I hear FL is a nice mini-vacation spot! lol

We need the loops on the boat for the short ladder we have for use at transient docks. It's too far to climb up and down without a ladder. My wife will jump at the chance to go to Fla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heusdecw View Post
    I have a ladder, but missing one of the loops the ladder attaches to on the boat. Do they come with the ladder? We are on the N Gulf coast of FL. I hear FL is a nice mini-vacation spot! lol

Hello Tricia II. Email sent, Matt 206 920 2508.
    Matt
    1976 58' YF, Hull #410
    "Time Out West"