Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: RR bridge in Stuart to be locked DOWN for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired1 View Post
    Google “ Brian Mast Stuart Bridge closure”
    You need to post the link to what you are referencing. My search comes up with mainly articles from 2022
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

2. Re: RR bridge in Stuart to be locked DOWN for 3 weeks.

Last edited by Retired1; 02-20-2023 at 02:33 AM.

3. Re: RR bridge in Stuart to be locked DOWN for 3 weeks.

https://jmcgregorrealty.com/st-lucie-river-railroad-bridge/?amp=1

The bridge is NOW OPEN when a train isn’t passing, but since Brightline intends to run THIRTY TWO (32) trains a day in addition to freight trains, the bridge will NOW be kept in the CLOSED position except for 15 minutes a hour when it will open for boats.

No boats with a T-top can get under this train bridge in the close position, so certainly no e with blue lights and antennas will pass. So it’s total BS that LEO will not be affected.

In a “sorta related as in no LEO’s to be seen” . I regularly drive to Orlando Executive Airport area by way of 95, 528, 15, and Conway , and have YET to see one police car ANYWHERE in Orlando in the past ten years. My daughter is a Firefighter Paramedic for Orange County, and her engine was the FIRST responder to the Pulse Nightclub massacre. The police showed up after them, and prevented them for going inside for three hours as they just stood around talking to each other (Uvalde Texas ring a bell?) She was first in the building. She said the eeriest thing was all the cell phones ringing, and the lights of the spinning disco bulbs bouncing off pools of blood and on dead bodies. I have a picture of her with the ultimate worthless tallest POS (Comey)liar in the world who came for a photo op to thank her and her partner. Turned out the shooters father was a paid informant for the FBI. AND it was yours truly who pointed the FBI agents to the right mosque that Mateen attended. They were at the totally wrong one. The pensions those useless ****receive for doing nothing but hide pisses me off.

I mention this for the benefit of any young people considering high paying careers with great pensions but are afraid of taking risks- the Orange County/ Orlando PD is the place to be.

You definitely do NOT want to work for Sheriff Judd next door in Polk County where those guys are busting ass 24/7.

I did actually see a FHP on I-95 in Brevard County today, that was pretty amazing first time sighting as semi-trucks roll that stretch at 90 mph.

“Speaking of worthless Coast Guard bureaucrats” just reminded me of all the others.

Like Judd, Sheriff Mascara is also a good Sheriff. Any Sheriff who allows heroin dealers to order their meal at the KFC drive-thru window then blasts them like Bonnie and Clyde without allowing them to take a bite of that fried chicken is my kind of Sheriff!
    Congressman Brian Mast is my kind of Congressman.
    Last edited by Retired1; 02-21-2023 at 12:48 PM.

We just had another train fatality in Vero Beach Friday morning shut down most of the crossings in town including the major ones that provide emergency routs to our only hospital. And that was a slow freight.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

Doesn’t surprise me about another fatality. I read somewhere that Brightline wants to run 125mph.
    I was in the Delray Beach downtown area where all the restaurants are and a train came through at
    Atleast 60 mph and there was not room for error. The train wasn’t going to be stopping anytime soon.
    I am not too concerned one way or the other but in this age of safety being paramount I am surprised
    Brightline can get permission to run as fast as they are now much less 125 mph.

6. Re: RR bridge in Stuart to be locked DOWN for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by motoryacht lover View Post
    Doesn’t surprise me about another fatality. I read somewhere that Brightline wants to run 125mph.
    I was in the Delray Beach downtown area where all the restaurants are and a train came through at
    Atleast 60 mph and there was not room for error. The train wasn’t going to be stopping anytime soon.
    I am not too concerned one way or the other but in this age of safety being paramount I am surprised
    Brightline can get permission to run as fast as they are now much less 125 mph.
    They’ve made it really hard to follow the money as to how this can happen in America, but there’s one common connection between these train tracks , our southern border crisis, narco terrorism, and fentanyl- and it’s Mexican Oligarchs!