Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Any ideas which version this is?

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    58’ Yacht Fisher. The helm station is forward so most likely early 70’s. What a waste of a once beautiful vessel.
    Rusty,
    I think you've been corrected (multiple times)
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

2. Re: Any ideas which version this is?

I too am curious where this is located, because I’m definitely going to look into buying a condo there. Most condos that have docks now limit you to 25’ . Deep water and big boats? Sign me up!

That would be at Shipyard Villas in North Fort Myers. They have limitations at 38 feet according to their website. We might have bought there if Freedom was less than 43' but they were not high on our list. The surge from Ian was not kind to the first floor of any of the housing in this area. Given the fairway is relatively sheltered only a few were totaled at the other end of the fairway in front of the restaurants. Most others only suffered enclosure damage if they did not take it down.

The circumstances of its arrival there are unknown to me. It has not moved in at least 10 years. It used to be at the end of the fairway by the mangroves at Marinatown, but new owners came into control of the marina. There is now a 58 LRC where it used to be. Rumor has it that it will be towed eventually.
    Last edited by Dan Mapes; 01-12-2023 at 07:15 AM.
    Regards
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Rusty,
    I think you've been corrected (multiple times)
    If I’m wrong, I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it. My eyes are old and my site is blurry.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California