Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Perko Water Strainers for sale

I have two 1” openings and two 1 1/2” openings Perko 493 / 500 water strainers in excellent ( like new) condition for sale. They are all complete including new gasket sets for all of them. They are used but have always been in a fresh water lake. I’m am ask $300 each for the 1 1/2” strainers and $250 each for the 1” strainers or best offer. The insides look as good as the outsides. The smaller strainers were used on my air conditioner and generator and the two 1 1/2” were used on my crusader gas motors. I have since installed Buck Algonquin external strainers to replace them.

I am going to be traveling from Buffalo to Fort Lauderdale in about a week so if I’m passing near where you live you might be able to meet up and save the shipping costs.

Mark
    Lake of the woods
    1989 40 DC, Hull # 377

Re: Perko Water Strainers for sale

Hello, sent you a PM.

Tom

Hi Tom, I replied to you via PM. If you have any problem getting the PM then message me back here again and we can arrange to connect.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40DC, Hull #377

Any chance you have extra strainer baskets to sell?
    '88 55'C hull 394 ​BEATs Therapy
    12-71 TA's ZF BW190 1.5:1 gears

To Ageless,
    Sorry I just have the whole assemblies. A forum member and I are now in discussions for 3 of the Perko Strainers. He is checking the size he needs. I'll let HOF members know what's happened after we finalize our plans.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40DC, hell #377

The Perko strainers are still available for anyone who may be interested. One member was interested but he confirmed that they were not the size he needed.

The are 100% complete including new gasket sets, new brass nuts, and new lock washers.

PM me if interested.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40DC, hull #377