Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hard Top

Hard Top

Anyone have a price estimate for putting a hardtop on a 54 MY?

Bruce
    Freestyle

1986 62 CPMY (54MY with ext)
    Tampa

Re: Hard Top

I had an estimate about 1 month ago for a 58 LRC. Price was approx 15-16K for the top, 1.2K to ship and 2K to install. All totaled, just under 20K

Very nice fiberglass top with snap in lower panels to allow for routing of wires, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag930 View Post
    I had an estimate about 1 month ago for a 58 LRC. Price was approx 15-16K for the top, 1.2K to ship and 2K to install. All totaled, just under 20K Very nice fiberglass top with snap in lower panels to allow for routing of wires, etc.
    Zigzag, where did you get the quote from. I have a 65ft motor yachts and am thinking bout a hard top so I would be interested in talking with them. Could you share contact info?
    BJones
    1992 65ft Motor Yacht
    65MY129
    Atlanta, GA

I too am thinking about a hard top on my 52CMY.

Anyone know a good vendor, perhaps near Clear Lake Houston, or have a good design already in the can? THX!
    Cheers,
    Eric
    BREAKAWAY 1990 Hatteras 52CMY

This is the company I am thinking of using. Price was very reasonable, and I like the way they construct their tops, etc.

https://www.atlantictowers.com/hiline.php

Quote Originally Posted by BJones View Post
    Zigzag, where did you get the quote from. I have a 65ft motor yachts and am thinking bout a hard top so I would be interested in talking with them. Could you share contact info?

Atlantic Tower is making one for me now.
    53 MY.
    Aperture
    1977 53' MY Hull #492

Barnegat lighthouse, LBI NJ

Please let us know how it comes out.

8. Re: Hard Top

Quote Originally Posted by 52CMY View Post
    I too am thinking about a hard top on my 52CMY.

Anyone know a good vendor, perhaps near Clear Lake Houston, or have a good design already in the can? THX!
    try OJ’s Marine Services in Galveston.