Actually I have been an official member for a few weeks and a lurker for several months but the news is that i signed an acceptance of my boat today. M/YTempation is a lovely 1992 65ft Motor Yacht currently in Pompano Beach. I am keeping her name partly because she is my Temptation and partly as a gesture of respect to the previous owner who is a member of this forum and had to give her up for health reasons. I will try to keep her in as good or better condition as I am recieving her. Mostly I just wanted to say that I have been reading the forum and going back to previous posts (currently reading threads in Tech Talk from 2018 I think) and have been copying and saving the links to threads of particular interest. There is a TON of experience and expertise on this forum and I intend to make use of all I can as I really need it. New guy to boating (large ones anyway) and today I find myself excited, intimidated and somewhat terrified all at the same time. Thanks in advance for the knowledge, information and recommendations I have already picked up off the forum. This is a priceless resource for me to say the least and thanks for your support even if you didn't know I was getting it!