Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Re: My Dockage went up how much?

Well I now feel better. I pay $400 for a 40' slip, no liveaboard fees and have a 43' Hatt. They charge by the slip, not the boat. Diesel here is "only" $2.90 at the local marina but just 1/4 mile away you can get it for $2.75 if you buy over 50 gals (how many of us ever buy less than that!)
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: My Dockage went up how much?

Just some thoughts--- It seems that a lot of Floridians are moving to the South Texas coast area. Prices on property here on or near the water have gone up 500%. I've lived here most of my life and it is hard to believe what some of these places are going for. Anyway, in the Corpus Christi area we can boat all year similar to Florida. Slip rent here runs 4 to 6 dollars a foot plus electricity. Fuel is about $2.45 per gallon. Lots of bay anchorage and fishing. Offshore fishing is good, but you need to run 35 miles to good areas. I lived boated in Houston/Galveston area for about 10 years and prefer South Texas by far.