Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Large amount of parts

First light, if Ageless changes his mind I would be interested in the Victron 3000 inverter / charger.

mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40DC, hull #377

Ok. I will see if I can reach Ageless this week. I PM'd the pics etc. I had 2 on my boat but one sold already. I will let you know their decision. Unit is 700. Approx 1/2 price of new.

Quote Originally Posted by lake of the woods View Post
    First light, if Ageless changes his mind I would be interested in the Victron 3000 inverter / charger.

mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40DC, hull #377

If it has sold and your interest a friend with a 53’ is selling this new unit on Craigslist in Hayward California. I sure he will ship it. PM me and I’ll put you in touch with John. Brand new in the box.
    Attached Images
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

What do you want for the compass, and is it in good shape? My current one is toast. This is the one that Hatteras put on the flybridge right?

Quote Originally Posted by cww View Post
    What do you want for the compass, and is it in good shape? My current one is toast. This is the one that Hatteras put on the flybridge right?
    No this was in my pilot house. Send me an email and I will send you pics. Thinking 200.

firstlight,

i sent you a private message yesterday. can you PM me when you have a chance please?

thanks,

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC, hull #377