Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

52 Hatteras Convertible For Sale

Tried to change pictures from my original listing for sale but I guess I am technically challenged so I'm starting over.
    I'm selling the Sea Horse 1986 Hatteras 52 Convertible. Just finished a full topside paint job from rub rail up. Painted in Alex Seal "Snow White" Looks amazing!!! Think she's the only one for sale with repower QSM11's 715 HP two generators 16 and 21 KW. Boat was previously owned by a member on this site "Spellbound" Engines have 3100 hours and gensets split the work so 1500 hours each. These engines are 14,000 hour motors if not run hard and this boat is run at 1900 rpm max and burns 18 gph per engine. Cruise is 18-19 knots but she's capable of 28 knots wide open. The previous owner was meticulous with her upkeep and I have continued with his maintenance program.
    Having trouble AGAIN !!!adding photos to this but will be happy to e mail as many as you would like if your interested.
    Asking Price $225,000

Attached Images
    Last edited by Sea Horse; 10-13-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Re: 52 Hatteras Convertible For Sale

Boats SOLD !!!

Re: 52 Hatteras Convertible For Sale

Congrats. I am surprised it took even that long. Nice deal for someone, who I hope joins this forum.